VIP CUSTOMER REWARDS


Thank you for providing feedback on my products 
on my Etsy & Facebook pages, for taking my product survey, 
 for referring my shop to your friends and for subscribing to this blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Take VIP DISCOUNTS for every action completed.
Leave a comment to get your discount code!
~Subscribe to my blogs- Take 20% off at www.BeazersGarden.com
~~~~~~~~~~
~Leave Feedback on your purchases from Beazer's Garden- Take 10% off
on my Etsy shop (& add me to your favorites list) & on my Facebook Fanpage ( & Like the Page)
 ~~~~~~~~~

~Get the best rewards by referring friends to my shop...
Send them the special "Referral Candy" code emailed to you after your purchase.
They get 30% off & YOU get 50% off your next purchase; 
take the survey and get a $10 Gift Certificate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Moola Madness!! Enter To Win!

Enter To Win a Bath & Body Giftset!

May the Fourth Be With You - New Beginnings - Happy Birthday To Me - The Do's and Don’ts of getting older.