HAPPY EARTH WEEK!!





                        
One of my favorite new calender events! 

We need to pause and recognize our interdependence with nature.  Since the first Earth Day in 1970, concerned people around the world have found ways to reconnect with our responsibility to be stewards of the planet. 

Now-a-days it's very easy to find ways to 
be kind for the health of the planet and ourselves.

The two ways I reconnect is through 
my products and my work in environmental education. 

How do you reconnect?

In the lab, ready to make my all natural products 



             
My daytime job at garden for kids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Moola Madness!! Enter To Win!

Enter To Win a Bath & Body Giftset!

May the Fourth Be With You - New Beginnings - Happy Birthday To Me - The Do's and Don’ts of getting older.