Beazer's Garden Customer Rewards Center: SELLER TRADES

*I welcome seller trades and I believe in cross promoting and advertising for other crafters.
I regularly pin, tweet, stumble and post to Facebook items I like from other shops.

Pass on the love :)

Please take a look at my shop & I will trade any item in my shop for $ match.

Stuff I am interested in trading for:
• Bulk craft supplies
• Paper/plastic packaging supplies
• Women's gifts (I have 3 sisters :)
• T-shirts, laptop bags
• Unique Earrings
• Solid silver jewelry
• Bracelet Cuffs
• Pagan/Buddhist/Wiccan jewelry
I regularly post items I like from other shops to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & Stumble. 
I would LOVE if you did the same for me and share the love. 
Add me to your Circle & follow my pages to see your shout outs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Moola Madness!! Enter To Win!

Enter To Win a Bath & Body Giftset!

May the Fourth Be With You - New Beginnings - Happy Birthday To Me - The Do's and Don’ts of getting older.